What about Coffee? Coffee is a brewed drink that is prepared from roasted coffee beans. Coffee beans are the seeds of berries from certain coffee species like coffee canephora, coffee arabica, etc. When these coffee berries turn from green to bright red in color, they are identified as ripe. They are ready to be picked this time, then processed, and finally, they are allowed to be dried. These dried coffee seeds undergo several processes for being roasted to varying degrees, depending on the desired flavor. Different flavors are added to make different tasted Coffee. Roasted beans are ground and then brewed with near-boiling water to produce the beverage known as Coffee. But these making processes are not the same for the all-time. It depends on our desired taste and flavor.
How many types of Coffee are available?
Many types of Coffee are familiar to us. These include-
What are Dunkin donuts Iced Coffee?
It is a kind of iced Coffee. Dunkin donuts is mainly an American multinational coffee and doughnut company which is named through a historical explanation. This brand serves different flavors of iced Coffee for many years.it is one of the largest coffee shop chains in the world.
What kinds of ice coffee does Dunkin Donuts have?
- Caramel Mocha – Combination of two standards. Tasted like chocolate.
- Mocha tasted like intense hot chocolate.
- Butter Pecan swirl-tasted like melted butter pecan ice cream or like candy.
- Caramel-tasted like caramel but not too much.
- French vanilla swirl-tasted as artificial vanilla flavor.
- Cookie Dough swirl-sweet taste, not good for health
- White chocolate raspberry-tasted as Coffee spiked with raspberry vodka.
- Rocky road swirl-tasted too bitter, like medicine.
- Hazelnut swirl-tasted ranging from buttered popcorn jelly bean to perfume.
What’s the history behind the name?
Dunkin Donut company was founded by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusettes, in 1950. The chain was acquired by Baskin-Robbins’ holding company Allied Domecq in 1990, its acquisition of the Mister Donut chain. The chain is converted to Dunkin’ Donuts, which facilitated the brand’s growth in North America that year. Dunkins and Baskin-robbins eventually became subsidiaries of Dunkin’ Brand. The headquarters is located in Canton, Massachusettes. Thus the chain began rebranding as a “beverage-led-company” and then was renamed to ‘dunkin’ Donuts’ in 1950 after discussing with the company executives.
What is the procedure of Dunkin’ donuts Iced Coffee?
These Coffee is full of marvelous flavors. Dunkin Donut offers seven flavor shots that are unsweetened and sugar-free but another.
‘swirl’ flavors are a creamier and more indulgent option. Dunkin’ Donuts swirls are made with sweetened condensed milk and flavored with cocoa, vanilla, hazelnut, Dunkin’Decaf, etc.
These different flavors are used to combine for making unique taste and is mixed with Coffee to create a true flavor which is considered a more delicious drinks.
The ingredients list of Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee –
- 2/3 cup of fresh ground coffee
- 1 cup of water
- 1 piece ice cube
- ¾ cup of milk
- Granulated sugar as much needed to suit individual taste
- Desired flavor
- Standard coffee cup
Direction for making Dunkin Donuts iced coffee-
- Take a clean standard coffee cup.
Brew ¾ cup of fresh ground dunkin’ Donuts original blend coffee and add 1 cup of
- cold water on it and mix them properly.
Add sugar as much needed for taste and stir thoroughly until
- mixed properly
- Add a preferable flavor for desired taste and color.
- Fill the coffee pot with a cube to make it cold. Here ice is added because after mixing hot water with the ground, it releases oil that is composed primarily of an acidic compound and makes it more bitter. But on the other hand, cold Coffee is less acidic and more flavorful.
- Pour ¾ cup of cold milk into the coffee mixture and stir slowly.
- Dunkin Donut coffee is made and ready to serve.
Nutritional Value of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee-
|Nutrition fact per Serving( calories)||% daily value|
|Sodium (25 mg)||1%|
|Total carbohydrate (11g)||4%|
|Includes added sugars(11 gm)||22%|
|Protein 1 mg||0%|
|Potassium 760 mg||15%|
What are the benefits of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee?
Dunkin’ Donuts Iced coffee is undoubtedly one of the best Coffee in the world. This Coffee comes from 100% Arabic beans from central and south America. Cold Coffee is always better than hot Coffee. Some specific benefits include-
- Dunkin Donuts coffee is claimes as premium. By the SCAA’s classification, premium coffee has to earn grade 2. That’s why they are unique and better than another one.
- It contains low fat, that’s why there is no chance to raise LDL or bad cholesterol.
- Since it’s an iced coffee, so it will be low acidic for health. It is easier for the stomach than hot Coffee.
- It can boost your metabolism.
- It can burn the body’s fat.
- Can increase the energy level of the body.
- These Coffee contain calcium which helps in the formation and maintenance of bones.
- It can stabilize blood sugar.
It reduces the risk of heart disease, Parkinson’s’ and Alzheimer’s
- They don’t taste bitter like bitter mud.
- It can contribute to meet the body’s requirement for fluid.
- Tastier, more concentrated, more healthy.
Conclusion: We drink Coffee as our daily need. But in summer, iced cold Coffee is more desired than hot Coffee.Among all kinds of cold Coffee, Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee is one of the best Coffee, which provides more tasty, more healthy, and chilled benefits. The packaging and container systems are amazing to serve and deliver. Hope that one day will come when Dunkin’ Donut coffee will become the best and incomparable coffee brand in the world.